organic whey concentrate
- ALL NEW FORMULA, extra creamy, easier to mix, same delicious natural flavour
- 100% certified organic whey protein concentrate from the milk of EU grass fed, hormone free cows
- No other ingredients. 100% whey protein powder, therefore no added sweeteners, preservatives or flavours!
- 1kg certified organic whey protein in each packet, 80% protein, scoop included
- Soy-free, gluten free, acid and bleach free processing
- 80 grams of organic protein and 19.6 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) per 100g
Organic pasture production
The moderate temperate climate of our dairy farmers farms located in Austria, France, Germany and Slovenia allows cows to graze on fresh pasture all year round. All farms are 100% organic which means they adhere to strict organic pasture management techniques which prohibit the use of synthetic chemical fertilisers.
Grass fed hormone free cows
Our farmers raise a heritage breed of healthy cows. Our farmers are independently certified organic and ensure that animals are well managed and cared for. As part of the GMO free organic programme our farmers are verified to ensure they adhere to best practices to avoid GMO inclusion into the food chain.
Cold processed, ultra filtration, hygienic whey separation
Liquid organic whey undergoes cold-processing, ultra filtration and a short period, low temperature drying to produce an all natural powdered organic whey protein concentrate. Whey processing facilities undergo strict and routine cleaning and inspection. Organic Daisy Whey Protein Concentrate is free from Acid and Bleach processes and is independently tested for impurities including heavy metals.
Quality powder production and finishing
Our all natural 100% organic whey protein concentrate is then carefully blended to create a fine whey powder readily usable in a variety of liquids.
Low carbon packing and shipping
Whey concentrate packing is free from phthalates, heavy metals and genetically modified (GM) components. For shipping Organic Daisy Whey Protein Concentrate we use combined storage and container facilities which means our carbon footprint is shared and minimised. Final packing services to you, the end customer, uses recycled boxing and packing material.
What's in it, not in it
- 100% Organic whey protein concentrate, undenatured using low-temperature ultra-filtration
- Contains pure whey from the milk of grass-fed hormone free cows
- Complete protein rich in branched-chain and essential amino acids
- 20 grams of protein per 25gram (1 scoop) serving, with naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobulins
- No added sugar, sweeteners, preservatives, colours or flavours
- Independently tested and verified: 150mg of glutathione/serving (600mg/100g powder)
- Soy-free, Non GM, gluten-free and hormone-free
How to use it
Organic daisy whey protein concentrate can be added to a smoothies, or mixed into milk, juice or water. Add one scoop and stir, blend or shake. Provides a light creamy natural taste.
- Raw whey is over 99% water. The whey is filtered via low temperature ultra-filtration.
- The excess water is separated, filtered leaving a concentrated whey.
- The concentrated whey is then dried at low temperature to remove residual water and create powdered whey.
- The packaging of organic daisy whey protein concentrate is done by a certified organic processor.
- Our packaging is free of phthalates, heavy metals, and genetically modified (GM) components.
Nutritional information per 100g (% GDA)
|- of which saturates||2.5g|
|- of which sugars||3.1g*|
*includes lactose of which 3g/100g of powder
Amino Acid Composition per 100g
|IgG (Immunoglobulin G, HPLC)||7-9%|
|BSA (Bovine Serum Albumin, HPLC)||3-5%|
Amino Acid Profile per 100g
*EAA (Essential Amino Acids)
**BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
Research / Facts
Whey protein is proven to stimulate muscle protein synthesis, increase lean muscle mass, decrease body fat percentage and enhance glutathione status.1,2,3,4 Full spectrum BCAAs and EAAs, your body has an increased need for with endurance exercise, and crucial after any exercise to enhance protein synthesis and muscle growth during the recovery period.1,2,3 Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins, respectively, have shown, to have immune-modulating activity through both antimicrobial and antitoxin activity;6 possible increased resistance to viruses such as hepatitis, cytomegalovirus and influenza,7 and may confer disease protection through promoting the activity of the immune system.6
- Wolfe, Am J Clin Nutr 72:551S-557S, 2000.
- Volpi et al. Am J Clin Nutr 78:250-58, 2003.
- Lands et al. J Appl Physiol 87:1381-85, 1999.
- Dernling et al. Ann Nutr Metab 44:21-29, 2000.
- Cribb et al. FASEB J 17;5:a592.20, 2003.
- Harper WJ. Biological Properties of Whey Components.
A Review. Chicago, IL: The American Dairy Products Institute, 2000.
- Hoerr et al. Nutrition 16(7-8):711-713, 2000.
Convenient, wholesome whey protein is one the most difficult things to incorporate into a busy and active lifestyle, but it is vital to your health and wellbeing.
Where your food comes from is important, and what goes into making the purest organic whey protein available is just as important as what does not. Organic Daisy whey protein concentrate starts with the finest natural and raw ingredients and does as little to them as possible.
Our raw milk is produced by farmers who believe in the welfare and humane treatment of their animals. These cows graze year-round on fresh pasture of clover, rye other native grasses and foraging based greens.
The raw milk produced is naturally high in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA's), lactoferrin and immunoglobulins. Our organic whey protein concentrate is produced to EU organic standards and is our guarantee to you that during milking, our cows have never been given hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or genetically modified feed (GMO).
For the process to convert liquid whey to a powdered form we use industry leading processing techniques of cold-processed microfiltration and small batch drying to ensure the most nutrient dense whey protein powder.
Each bag is hand packed under the direction of certified organic processor. Our packaging is done in an environmentally conscious facility.